Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

19 April 2017

#365Challenge.... 08-14 March

This blog post has been languishing in the 'draft' folder - oops.  no idea why! its loooooong overdue so with out further ado (hey1 I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!! lol) here it is...

Looking back at this second week of March there seems to be a few common elements:
Kim Dellow's stamps (on my desk because of demo day preparations and resulting left-overs):
Distress Oxide inks - new from Ranger and they are an interesting addition to the Distress product range
.. and lack of response to the Flow calendar questions... but I was still hitting the stash so I'm letting myself off :o)

March 08:  Flow Question: 'what superpower would you like to have?'  oooh thats a good question - sooooo many options! Too many so I made a pretty card instead.

March 09: Flow Question: 'what song always makes you feel happy?' Again, so many options!  Musical show tunes, 'Happy' by Pharrell, songs by Adele (though those can also make me cry!), Texas, Ed Sheeran.... I could go on.... (and John Denver songs always fill me with feeling of wellbeing and optimism)...
(still loving the hexagons! lol)

March 10:  Page created by attacking the stash and bits on desk - see, I wasn't joking about the amount of Kim Dellow's stamp designs that were used this week!

March 11:  Flow Question: 'do you talk to things?'  hahaha  - doesn't everybody!?

March 12:  Flow Question: 'What is you greatest weakness?' lol, not telling - though I think chocolate and craft products might be high on the list. :o)


March 13:  I really like how Kim's stamps work so nicely with mine - the small flowers in the background are from a mini stamp - JM49.

March 14:  I seriously think that we DO learn something new EVERY DAY... and sometimes we might not even realise that we learnt it.

I think another blog post about this project will be coming along shortly.... no, really!


Thanks for stopping by.

Jo
Share:

7 comments

  1. All of these are amazing Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pages Jo, you love Josh Groban too...great taste!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes - I'm a Josh Groban fan! seen him live, and he's just brilliant!! You like him too? (what's not to like! lol)

      Delete
  3. Fantastic cards, beautiful design, too many ideas and great composition. Also wonderful challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all but March 13th is my fave. Flow question.....are you up to date with the flow questions?? Xx😜

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig