Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

6 October 2017

How much is too much?!

I'm talking about GLITTER here!  how much is too much?? 

Well, actually I'm talking glitter over on the PaperArtsy blog tonight with a festive project featuring SEVEN types of glitter! yes, SEVEN* - well I don't like to do things by halves do I!?!


Pop over to the PA blog to take a look.

x


* and none of them are glitter glue!!! how could I forget Stickles glitter glue!?! I love a touch of that on a project!! I only realised I'd forgotten it when I read Dounia's inspiring project on the PA blog on Wednesday night... sigh - maybe I'll add it later - those snowflakes on the green cubes are crying out for a touch of glitter glue...
no...
must resist..
put the glitter down and move away from the project....
Share:

3 comments

  1. it's beautiful! even without Stickles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project! You'll need to leave it out all year though. Glitter is not just for Christmas after all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so pretty! Such a beautiful project - I was looking for something similar to make for my friend and this will defintelly fit the bill. You can never have enough glitter - it makes people smile...

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig